We provide advanced full body adjusting utilizing state-of-the-art chiropractic techniques. At Alternative Family Medicine & Chiropractic, we not only focus on the spine but also specialize in adjusting other parts of the body including cranials, jaws, wrists, knees, shoulders, feet and even toes.
Many of the new chiropractic techniques utilized by Dr. Barter and Dr. Christian are tailored to provide optimal comfort and efficacy. They focus on getting results using the most advanced and effective chiropractic techniques.
Dr. Barter and Dr. Christian have years of training, expertise and experience in helping patients not only get out of pain but also eliminating chronic conditions. Our doctors are well versed with helping our patients get relief from chronic and acute neck pain, headaches, back pain, TMJ dysfunction, cranial misalignment, carpal tunnel, and other related conditions originating from the spine and extremities.
Chiropractic care is not only beneficial for acute and chronic injuries, but can be used for injury prevention, to enhance athletic performance and help you achieve total body health.
Dr. Barter and Dr. Christian are amazing practitioners. I am always consulting with them before making my next health move. THey have helped me to find all the right supplements I need to support my body and have helped me to improve my health immensely. Dr. Christian’s adjustments always get me back into good form and help balance out my emotions. I strongly recommend this place.
- An Alternative Way To Alleviate Chronic Pain Post Gallbladder Surgery
- Is Your Shoulder Creating Your Neck Problem?
- Is Dry Needling Right For You?
- When Injuries Just Won’t Go Away: Scar Tissue
- It’s All In Your Head: Healing Chronic Head And Neck Pain Caused By Hidden Past Head Traumas
- Low Back Pain
- Chiropractic Health: A One-Of-A-Kind Approach Equals One-Of-A-Kind Results
- Five Rules For Alleviating Low Back Pain
- Chiropractic For Shoulder Problems
- Chiropractic For Children
- Pain Is Not A Normal Part Of Life. You CAN Feel Better!
- How To Stop Headaches
- 5 Golden Rules For Alleviating Chronic Low Back Pain